Anne Veck Education
Don't miss these in 2014...join Anne at Aston & Fincher's state of the art academy in Birmingham
- Tuesday 18th March Hair up
- Tuesday 29th April 2014 Classic Cutting
- Tuesday 20th May Finish Point Cutting
- Monday 30th June Classic Cutting
- Monday 28th July Finish Point cutting
- Monday 8th September Hair Up
- Tuesday 9th September Advanced Hair Up
- Monday 10th November Hair Up
To book call the academy on 0121 331 2009 or book on-line at http://www.astonandfincher.co.uk/academy/hair-training/guest-artists.html
and don't miss Anne's new Avant Garde workshops
New for 2014, Anne invites you to join her in an intensive Avant Garde workshop, covering finding inspiration through to the finished look. Learn to create amazing shapes to produce fantastic images for your collection.
The first date is Sunday 15th June at Anne Veck Bicester, with more to follow. To book call Keith on 01865 744612 or email email@example.com.
Charismatic and motivating, Anne Veck is dedicated to sharing her skills with you. She is an Artistic Director for Matrix and a brand ambassador for Balmain Hair and Kasho Scissors. She teaches regularly for Matrix, Aston & Fincher and at colleges, academies and salons throughout out the UK and internationally. Anne and her artistic team are available for platform work world wide and credits include The Alternative Hair Show, CosmoProf Far East and Haute Coiffure Francaise. She can work in both English and French and she continues to run a busy column at least two days a week in her Oxford salon, which ensures her teaching is based on meeting the needs of real salons!
Anne will deliver training at your academy or salon or, alternatively, she welcomes small groups or individuals to her academy in Bicester, near Oxford. She can tailor her training to meet your exact needs, so please do contact us about this.
Her 2014 programme includes the following topics:
and of course, Anne's most popular topics, Introductory and Advanced long hair!
- Focus on the bride Learn how to create fashionable but classic long hair styles perfect for brides.
- Extend your limits Create amazing shapes that defy gravity and produce fantastic images for your portfolio.
- Get to the point Explore the techniques of razoring and point cutting to achieve the perfect look.
- Foundation cutting Learn the basics of commercial cutting and increase your confidence to delight your clients
- Classic cutting Develop your cutting skills on the classic haircuts, including one length, graduated bob and layers, which every cut is based on.
- Colour with confidence Gain confidence in darkening, lightening or changing the tone of previously coloured hair.
- Perfect blow dry Learn how to create volume, lift on the roots and perfect curls, to achieve fabulous styles which will increase your clients' loyalty.
Education / Course Testimonials
Links you may be interested in...
Most of these topics can be delivered as on stage demonstrations (audience size no limit) as well as training for groups and one to one.
For more information including prices and terms and conditions
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 744612.
To book on one of Anne's courses at the Aston & Fincher Academy Birmingham call 0121 331 2009
To book on one of Anne's courses for Matrix, contact your Matrix account manager.